Forum » Everything Else » Craigslist: Sealed 3DS for $105

Craigslist: Sealed 3DS for $105

Monday, May 09, 2011 - 05:02:43 PM 
aleckermit (34)

(The OoT Guy)
< El Ripper >
Tennessee
http://memphis.craigslist.org/vgm...

Says he will not ship. Will I get murdered if I meet this person? Seems like too good of a deal.

PS: http://memphis.craigslist.org/vgm...

-------------------------

N64 NFR set completed:

http://www.nintendoage.com/index....

Need these items: Ocarina of Time Gold NFR (just has NFR sticker on backside), Ocarina of Time 3D E3 NFR.

http://www.youtube.com/aleckermit...

Edited: 05/09/2011 at 05:07 PM by aleckermit

Monday, May 09, 2011 - 05:03:43 PM 
themotherbrain (93)

(> ROB <)
< King Solomon >
New York
probably spam.

No Ninja Rap = No Thanks. 

Check out my FS thread here -
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Monday, May 09, 2011 - 05:10:50 PM 
Member of the Hall of Shame -- click for more information.
Nintegrity (20)

(Nintendo Purist)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Wisconsin
The person tries to get your attention with a cheap 3DS and only wants to meet locally. Sounds like the Craigslist killer to me

Monday, May 09, 2011 - 05:11:51 PM 
RetroBasement (142)

(I read PM's !)
< King Solomon >
Ohio
sounds stolen

Monday, May 09, 2011 - 05:21:21 PM 
buttheadrulesagain (14)

(Jorge Juarez)
< King Solomon >
Mexico
check for bloodstains in the package.

I NEED A MIRACLE PIANO FOOT PEDAL. CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ONE FOR SALE.

Monday, May 09, 2011 - 05:25:32 PM 
Laserman (179)

(Joe Mama)
< Bowser >
Oklahoma
Spam? This sounds more like Smeat to me. Seriously, this is stolen or someone is not having any luck in the M4M, T4M, T4T or MMMMM4M section and has resorted to this. Don't go for it or you will either get raped at his house or in jail for buying stolen property.

Monday, May 09, 2011 - 05:26:38 PM 
doesbenfoldfive (158)

(d medley)
< Lolo Lord >
Virginia
the championship game is a fake post. ive seen the exact post multiple times all over the country.
 ---------------------
MY FS THREAD!
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...
---------------------

Monday, May 09, 2011 - 06:12:21 PM 
Alder (42)

(Tom B.)
< King Solomon >
Pennsylvania
I have been wondering about this. There have been 3DS ads popping up in my area all over the place. Usually brand new for ~105-200... Asking to meet locally.

Monday, May 09, 2011 - 06:21:34 PM 
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
GameBoyScotty (48)

(Don Keyballs)
< King Solomon >
North Carolina
Yup....Spammer. Here's the same add in my city http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org...

Monday, May 09, 2011 - 06:21:39 PM 
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
GameBoyScotty (48)

(Don Keyballs)
< King Solomon >
North Carolina
Whoops. Sorry, by mouse finger was still in Track & Field turbo mode...yuk yuk. So not to repeat myself, I typed this.

Edited: 05/09/2011 at 06:23 PM by GameBoyScotty

Monday, May 09, 2011 - 06:25:14 PM 
Dinoellis (58)

(Dino Ellis)
< Lolo Lord >
California
Someone needs to round up all the spammers and bullshitters on Craigslist and put them in front of a firing squad. Seriously this shit is so annoying.

Monday, May 09, 2011 - 06:41:38 PM 
Alder (42)

(Tom B.)
< King Solomon >
Pennsylvania
Why do they do this? Are they stolen? o_O

Monday, May 09, 2011 - 10:13:03 PM 
captmorgandrinker (417)

(Are you sure Hank done it this way?)
< Master Higgins >
Ohio
Originally posted by: Alderdragon

They're nonexistant.  There's also one for a PS3 with a bunch of games for $125.

Monday, May 09, 2011 - 10:49:29 PM 
imanerd0011 (14)

(. .)
< Meka Chicken >
United States
If you are worried about getting raped/killed, why don't you tell them to meet you in a popular place, such as a local Walmart or Mall food court.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 - 12:09:29 AM 
marvelus10 (38)

( . ) Boobies ( . )
< Ridley Wrangler >
British Columbia
Originally posted by: imanerd0011

If you are worried about getting raped/killed, why don't you tell them to meet you in a popular place, such as a local Walmart or Mall food court.

Seriously? Have you seen the People of Walmart?

Thats the least safest place IMHO. Bunch of freaks there.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 05:19:24 PM 
Alder (42)

(Tom B.)
< King Solomon >
Pennsylvania
Originally posted by: captmorgandrinker

Originally posted by: Alderdragon

They're nonexistant.  There's also one for a PS3 with a bunch of games for $125.

What is the point of posting then?  Just to spam?  I don't understand people. 

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 05:40:55 PM 
pseudonym (39)

(Jack N.)
< Meka Chicken >
British Columbia
I guess to harvest email addresses to people who happen to respond?

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 05:45:31 PM 
SamSpade (61)

(Joey Pimkowski)
< Bowser >
California

I could only hope to be so lucky. Yeah, Wal Mart is a fucking cesspool, best meet up place EVAR!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 05:59:21 PM 
evilive138 (22)

(Mike Sherman)
< El Ripper >
Michigan
Screw that. Ill have them meet me at my house and I will rape and trap them in MY basement!!!! muhahahahaha!!!

"It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again!"
Originally posted by: SamSpade

I would chainsaw a baby holding kittens right now for a pack of smokes.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 09:25:33 PM 
Jobber8742 (177)

(Jeff Kilgard)
< El Ripper >
Illinois
Yeah, spam. That shows up on all my searches too.
"I'm not a nerd, I'm a video game enthusiast"

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 09:47:04 PM 
smokinjoe24 (146)

(P Fen)
< Bowser >
United States
Yep, same post here.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 11:52:30 PM 
Retrogradio (0)
(Al Gritzmacher)
< Meka Chicken >
New York
Originally posted by: marvelus10

Are you KIDDING??

The people of Walmart may not look like much but you can rest assured that at least 50% of them are conservative, truck-driving, pitbull-loving, beef jerky-eating, GUN-TOTING sons of bitches just itching their fat asses for a chance at vigilante justice.

If some Craigslist scammer tries to jack you up in a Wal-Mart, you can bet your sweet bippy some guy in a camouflage vest, checking out different kinds of paintballs, will feel his Nugent-senses tingling and detect your plight. He will sprint through the store, stopping only for pork rinds and a bag of Ol' Roy pitbull food, until he's face to face with your attacker. He will then tell your attacker to wait there, his guns are in the truck because the stupid Wal-Mart has metal detectors. But if the attacker is willing to wait five minutes, he, the vigilante, will be right back to dispense some cold, hard, middle-class American justice.

But hold on, Wal-Mart also has cameras! And trust, they fucking use them. They're checking your shit out through a microscope in the sky as soon as you enter, because they don't just prohibit burglary, they also look down on reverse burglary. If you bring anything - ANYTHING - into the store, they want to make sure it leaves with you. This includes children. So while Chuck Norrison is trying to figure out how to lower the backseat enough to reach his rifle twenty-five feet outside the store's exit, the cameraman is enjoying a bucket of popcorn as he watches the shitstain in your pants slowly spread down your right leg. But more importantly, he'll know where that Craiglist prick has run off to when Big Chuck comes back with his double barrel and Bonesaw, his faithful bull terrier.

Also, if Big Chuck and Bonesaw prove fallible and do not show up to rescue the day, you can remain calm in the knowledge that Wal-Mart sells things like hockey sticks, folding chairs and Garden Weasels that you can grab and use to defend yourself against any Craigslist muggers. Also, Rubbermaid trash can lids make trusty shields, thick enough to deflect and deter most small-caliber bullets.

So if you think Wal-Mart is a horrible place to meet a stranger to obtain probably stolen merchandise, then you're sorely mistaken.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 11:57:06 PM 
qtoyoda (36)

(SMAAASH! )
< El Ripper >
British Columbia
^^ inspirational speech much?
Currently playing: Massive Final Fantasy Marathon - FF2 (4) just broke into the Tower of Babil
Recently Completed: Windwaker HD, Child of Light
Favorite Games of All Time: Earthbound, Legend of Zelda, Chrono Trigger

Looking for Zelda Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Season (Box, Manual and Inserts!) & Zelda Collectors Edition

Thursday, May 12, 2011 - 12:02:57 AM 
Retrogradio (0)
(Al Gritzmacher)
< Meka Chicken >
New York
Why? Were you inspired?

Thursday, May 12, 2011 - 12:13:41 AM 
AllYourBasss (99)

(Kel Varnson)
< Bowser >
Alberta
Originally posted by: Retrogradio

Originally posted by: marvelus10

Are you KIDDING??

The people of Walmart may not look like much but you can rest assured that at least 50% of them are conservative, truck-driving, pitbull-loving, beef jerky-eating, GUN-TOTING sons of bitches just itching their fat asses for a chance at vigilante justice.

If some Craigslist scammer tries to jack you up in a Wal-Mart, you can bet your sweet bippy some guy in a camouflage vest, checking out different kinds of paintballs, will feel his Nugent-senses tingling and detect your plight. He will sprint through the store, stopping only for pork rinds and a bag of Ol' Roy pitbull food, until he's face to face with your attacker. He will then tell your attacker to wait there, his guns are in the truck because the stupid Wal-Mart has metal detectors. But if the attacker is willing to wait five minutes, he, the vigilante, will be right back to dispense some cold, hard, middle-class American justice.

But hold on, Wal-Mart also has cameras! And trust, they fucking use them. They're checking your shit out through a microscope in the sky as soon as you enter, because they don't just prohibit burglary, they also look down on reverse burglary. If you bring anything - ANYTHING - into the store, they want to make sure it leaves with you. This includes children. So while Chuck Norrison is trying to figure out how to lower the backseat enough to reach his rifle twenty-five feet outside the store's exit, the cameraman is enjoying a bucket of popcorn as he watches the shitstain in your pants slowly spread down your right leg. But more importantly, he'll know where that Craiglist prick has run off to when Big Chuck comes back with his double barrel and Bonesaw, his faithful bull terrier.

Also, if Big Chuck and Bonesaw prove fallible and do not show up to rescue the day, you can remain calm in the knowledge that Wal-Mart sells things like hockey sticks, folding chairs and Garden Weasels that you can grab and use to defend yourself against any Craigslist muggers. Also, Rubbermaid trash can lids make trusty shields, thick enough to deflect and deter most small-caliber bullets.

So if you think Wal-Mart is a horrible place to meet a stranger to obtain probably stolen merchandise, then you're sorely mistaken.

Your Wal-Marts have metal detectors?

NES Controller Overlays For Sale

Posts 21 - 28 of 28  

©2014 Bucket Head Media, LLC.. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy | Terms of Use